WHAT IS PRIVATE COACHING?
One on one coaching is the fastest, most effective way to improve your poker game. Using the skills I have cultivated from over a decade of experience as a professional, I will walk you through building your foundation and improving your game, sharing the best of what I have learned over the years. During our time together, we’ll create a personalized program tailored to your needs.
Once you book an appointment, you’ll receive a detailed questionnaire that gets you thinking about your long-term poker dreams, as well as the struggles and obstacles that are hindering you from your goals.
Together we’ll work on understanding your bigger picture desire and how to get what you want out of poker. Then we’ll create a daring yet achievable game plan to get you there.
We will cover in depth poker strategy, where I will teach you a system whose foundation you can apply to any situation you encounter, and that gives you the tools to make the correct decision in every hand you play.
After our first lesson, I will create a detailed outline for your future, with a customized plan to achieve your poker goals in the fastest time possible. We will use for the duration of our time going forward.
WHO IS PRIVATE COACHING FOR?
My private coaching practice is uniquely for the people who see the value in a hands-on-approach to fast track their way to real results.
Private coaching is for you if:
- You’re confident enough to bet on yourself because you know you have what it takes to win.
- You’re the type of person who understands that time is your biggest asset and you’re going to save hundreds of hours by learning from someone with a proven track record.
- You see the value in investing into a program that will save you heartache and stress in the future by getting it right the first time.
- You want to rapidly increase your win rate and are ready to work intensively for a month to do it.
- You’ve tried other coaches but can’t find the right one to motivate you or can teach you in the way that helps you learn.
- You’re a successful person who wants the fastest, most effective way to improve your game.
- You’re a successful professional who wants to be elite.
Does this sound like you? Then read on, and I can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM OUR TIME TOGETHER?
At the conclusion of our time together you’ll feel the following:
- Ready to face your poker journey with confidence and excitement.
- Inspired to pursue your poker dreams and have a clear plan to get you there.
- More secure in your poker game and ability to achieve your goals.
- More confident you can beat your current game.
- Excited and certain about moving up to the next level.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
Our time together will be very intense, but to get the most out of it you must come prepared. I will serve as your guide but the bulk of the work will have to be done by you.
You’re already successful so you already know there’s no magic pill and even the best guide in the world can’t help you if you don’t help yourself. The real truth is: you have to put in time to produce results.
I will deliver, but I need to know you’re ready. Your commitment will be to come prepared to our sessions and open to new ideas so that together we can tackle the things you want to improve, achieve and do in the poker world. You’ll leave each lesson with a game plan to get you there.
I’ll assign you tasks and practical activities to complete before we meet again. You’ll want to make sure you have the time in your schedule to play poker in between our sessions and be able to meet on a consistent basis for the duration of our time together in order to produce the best results.
In other words, you want to make poker a priority.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROGRAM LAST?
There’s no magic formula for success. The beauty of private coaching is that every client is different and will get specific attention catered toward their needs. Your goals, experience and level of commitment will ultimately determine how long we end up working together.
From past experience, I can say that most clients do somewhere between 4 and 10 lessons. Occasionally, I work with clients on a regular basis if they want to excel at the highest limits. It all depends on the individual and what’s best for their needs.
If you’re committed to the program, you can book 10 lessons in advance for $4,000 which is a 20% discount off my normal hourly rate. The lessons can be used at your discretion within a year from purchase.
WHERE DOES THE PRIVATE COACHING TAKE PLACE?
Our sessions will be done via Skype Video Conferences so we can get the most out of our time together. My clients have had a lot of success with this format and it works really well. Once we confirm details I’ll give you my information.
DO YOU OFFER IN PERSON COACHING?
I do offer in person day sessions. We’ll meet up to discuss and brainstorm your struggles, strengths and poker goals to give me a snapshot of where you’re at and what needs to be worked o the most.
We’ll then play poker for 2-3 hours where I’ll be able to quickly assess how you can improve your game. I’ll be offering you real time tips, from reads and tells to imbalances in your game, from potential situations you can exploit to how to adjust to the various player types in your game.
We’ll follow it up with a post-session review, where I’ll show you exactly how to work through hands and situations in the future on your own, leaving you with the tools you need to always be improving. You’ll finish the day feeling confident in your poker future and with the resources to win.
In short, the in person day sessions are an all inclusive package lasting 6-8 hours where we break down every aspect of your game – from your poker routine to your habits at the table and strategy to follow up and studying for the future.
Where does our in person meet up take place? I am often on the go so reach out to me [email protected] and we will coordinate a time and place that works for both of us in the near future.
I do offer weekend or week long training programs on a case by case basis. Inquire for details.
What People are Saying
Alec’s advice has cut years off my learning curve. He’s helped me make adjustments that have netted me tens of thousands of dollars. I now play 10/20 and I’m beating it regularly.
I’ve now relocated to Mexico and have finally become a full time successful professional.
Chris Fitz – Professional Poker Player
“THE PERFECT FOUNDATION… A TRUE ROADMAP FOR POKER SUCCESS…”
IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME?
Get answers to your questions in this comprehensive FAQ guide!
My private coaching practice is for not for everyone. That’s why I created what I believe are the best products on the market. If you’re looking to improve and get serious about poker I’m confident that you’ll highly benefit from one of them. They are specifically made for aspiring players who want access to the information without the financial commitment of private coaching.
- The Interactive Workbook The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker is the complete guide to poker strategy – it gives you the blueprint I’ve used for over a decade to crush the biggest games in Macau. Instead of getting hyper specific, incomplete strategy like ‘how to 3 bet preflop’ you’ll truly learn how to think about the game of poker and make the right decision regardless of what situation you’re in or opponent you’re facing.It applies to tournaments; cash games, live and online poker. You can read more about it here.
- The Four Step Poker Video Course is geared for aspiring players who want to learn how to make it in the poker industry. Debating whether or not to quit your job and pursue poker full time?Are you a seasoned player ready to take your game more seriously and move up to the next level?Then the Four Step Poker Course is for you. You can read more information about it here.
Once you complete your payment, I’ll send you a detailed questionnaire that we will go over together during our initial consultation.
I’ll also ask you to please bring 3 hands you’ve played recently that you think are noteworthy. Be sure to include all the details: blinds, stack sizes, positions, history, etc. We may use them as a guide during our time together.
Oh, and bring a positive attitude!
We’ll use Google Calendar to schedule our meetings and I can usually make appointments a week in advance to find the best time that works for both of our time zones.
I understand that things come up as well and you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. It’s not a problem, just let me know 48 hours in advance.
Of course. Depending on your specific goals and needs, we may spend a few minutes or an entire lesson on studying a particular subject. It all depends on you.
No. I focus strictly on all forms of No Limit Hold’em (live, online, tournaments and cash games).